The new iprism ® SX single-use surgical gonioscopic lens provides exceptional clarity with expanded views of all angle structures and enhanced design characteristics, including integrated stabilisation features.
iprism ® SX delivers precise lens handling during intraoperative gonioscopy procedures and is the clear choice for optimizing iStent inject ® trabecular micro-bypass procedures – all in a convenient single-use format.
- Small lightweight handle designed to be held in either hand with optimized ergonomics, which delivers outstanding balance and ease of use.
- Innovative biconic optic offers a 1.25 magnified view of angle structures and an overall wide view of the anterior chamber.
- Gentle stabilisation features integrated into the gonioprism centre the view, and provide dependable, steady control.
- Alignment guides enable confident stent placement by optimizing positioning and clock hour spacing.
- Single-use, sterile device, conveniently packaged and ready for use, with no need for cleaning, sterilisation, or disinfection.