Haag-Streit is pleased to announce that it will host a variety of educational webinars as part of its Biometry Focus Month in November.
This series of webinars will be delivered by a distinguished faculty consisting of notable Key Opinion Leaders, complemented by Haag-Streit biometry product specialists.
Hosted on Zoom, across multiple time-zones (CET, EDT and EST), these webinars are aimed at cataract and refractive surgeons, as well as myopia specialists, and will cover both clinical and practical aspects of using the Eyestar 900, Lenstar 900 and Lenstar Myopia devices. The program includes:
- Warren Hill – ‘How Topography and Vision Simulation Improve your Refractive Outcomes and Patient Satisfaction’
- David Goldblum – ‘Congenital Aniridia: More Confidence in a Complex Case’
- Pascal Imesch – ‘Reproducible and Efficient Biometry Workflows in a Busy Practice with the Eyestar*’
- Rupa Wong – ‘Myopia: A Proactive Management Approach with Lenstar’
- Elizabeth Yeu – ‘Clinical Confidence with Lenstar Biometry’
- Thomas Beutler – ‘Hack your Practice: All About the Eyestar*'
- Abdo Jamal – ‘Lenstar - Data Validation and Toric Planning’
For the detailed program, and to register for any webinar, please visit https://www.haag-streit.com/biometryfocusmonth