Mediphacos' KERARING intrastromal corneal ring segments are the most complete and versatile corneal remodelling system in the World. These precision implantable devices are used to correct corneal surface irregularities and reduce refractive errors associated with keratoconus and other corneal ectatic disorders.
John Weiss’ ‘Remodelling the Cornea & Managing Disease with KERARING Segments’ webinar will be hosted by Mr Mathew Raynor, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Mathew is a very experienced user of KERARING intrastromal corneal ring segments and will present some interesting case studies and success stories.
The webinar will cover a wide range of topics including;
• Surgical technique
• Patient selection criteria
• The Surgeon’s aims and goals when using KERARING
• How to build implantation into Keratoconus treatment protocols for the greatest effect
• Using the nomogram for surgical planning
• Customisation, using both the standard and the AS progressive KERARING range.
This webinar is aimed at experienced cataract & refractive surgeons, as well as those considering using the KERARING segments for the first time.