The Singapore National Eye Centre is inviting applications for the following clinical fellowships:
- Cataract & Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Corneal & External Eye Disease
- Medical Retina
- Paediatric Ophthalmology & Adult Strabismus
- Refractive Surgery
- Ocular Inflammation & Immunology
The minimum entry criteria is as follows:
- Higher degree in Ophthalmology or its equivalent, or have obtained a postgraduate diploma or degree in Ophthalmology in their own country and preferably no less than three years of ophthalmic experience as a medical officer (or equivalent);
- Must be experienced in most aspects of clinical ophthalmology
All fellowships are for a period of 12 months and most training programmes commence in July. Eligible candidates can apply for SNEC stipend.
Visit www.snec.com.sg/education-training/overseas-fellowship to download the application form.
Candidates should email the application form with a summary of surgical log and 2 reference letters to Ms Esther Teo at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2019. Applications will be reviewed and candidates informed whether they are successful by 31 December 2019.