UKISCRS has responded to the COVID-19 crisis with a series of webinars.
The first webinar, hosted by Professor David Spalton, will be held Thursday 9 April, 6-7pm.
It is entitled In Conversation with...'The Front Line of Ophthalmology' and will feature:
- An ophthalmic trainee working on COVID ICU; 'A personal perspective' ~ Dr Elizabeth Yang (ST4)
- Managing emergency retinal services in a COVID world ~ Paul Rosen
- Reconfiguring glaucoma services in a COVID world ~ Philip Bloom
- Transplant & immunosuppression ~ Mayank Nanavaty
- Perspective in Scotland ~ Sathish Srinivasan