Our online auction is now live, giving you the chance to own one of the amazing original artworks
featured on our front covers, with 100% of the proceeds going to charity Fight for Sight.
Steve Thomson from Haag-Streit Diagnostics has kindly donated high quality canvas prints of the works, which you can bid for using the form below. The auction will close later in 2020 and date to be confirmed.
BIDDING SO FAR...
|Bidding at £50.00 - Wave of Endothelium||Bidding at £25.00 - Cataract Storm|
|Bidding at £65.00 - Iris oil Painting||Bidding at £35.00 - Stained Glass Posterior Capsule|
|Bidding at £26.00 - Multifocal Map||Bidding at £50.00 - Psychedelic RK|
How the bidding works
If you would like to make a bid, please use the form below. When you select the name of the image you would like to bid on, a box will appear where you can enter the bid amount (in GBP) and then complete the remainder of the form.
You can make as many bids as you like and each day we will publish on the Auction page what the highest bid is standing at for each image.
Fight for Sight
- All bids must be GBP sterling
- The deadline for bidding will be at 12 noon on Thursday 21 May 2020
- Bidders must be aged 18 or over
- Bidders may bid as many times as they wish
- Once a bid is made it cannot be withdrawn
- Leading bids will be published regularly on Eye News and Fight for Sight media platforms
- Original pictures will be on display at RCOphth 2020
- Pinpoint Scotland Ltd will dispatch the pictures via recorded delivery to any UK address. There may be an additional cost for recorded delivery to an overseas address. Winning bidders may take their picture(s) with them from the RCO 2020 congress
- Payment must be made in full by Wednesday 27 May 2020
- The decision of Pinpoint Scotland Ltd regarding the winning bid or otherwise is final and cannot be challenged